FilmStruck movies are available on the website via Adobe Flash. Here are general troubleshooting steps if you are having a problem running Flash on your browser.
Step 1: Enable Flash in your browser
Adobe has illustrated step-by-step instructions. Click on the link below for your particular browser/computer combination. If the player tells you to download Flash and you know you already have, following these directions will most often fix that issue.
- Enable Adobe Flash on Safari on Mac
- Enable Adobe Flash on Google Chrome on Mac or PC
- Enable Adobe Flash on Firefox on Mac or PC
Step 2: Check your Adobe Flash Player version
Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled. To do this, go to Adobe Flash Player Help and choose Check Now.
Step 3: Adjust your Flash Player settings
Adjust your Adobe Flash Player settings by doing the following:
- Sign in to FilmStruck, start playing a video, and then select Pause.
- Right-click on the paused video, and then select Settings.
- On the Display tab, clear the check box next to Enable hardware acceleration.
- Close the Flash Player Settings window.
Step 4: Clear the Flash Player cache
Clear the Flash Player cache by doing the following:
- Right-click on the paused video again, and then select Global Settings.
- Under Settings Manager, select Website Storage Settings panel.
- Select Delete all sites and, when prompted, select Confirm.
- Close and reopen your browser.
- Go back to FilmStruck and try playing a video again.