If you think you are connected to the internet with enough speed, here are some general tips that may help:
- Power down your equipment (modem, and router) for approximately one minute and then power back up.
- If you are watching a video over a wireless connection, connect your device directly to your router with an ethernet cable.
- Disconnect any other devices from your network.
- Refer to your router manufacturer for settings and configuration information that can help improve the strength of the network.
- If you are having problems watching video online, try deleting your browser history.